Not all hues are perfect with regards to sprucing up for the summer heat. Great shades of white are the go-to shades, yet an expert has expressed that cool aqua green and blue shades like classic blue, turquoise and sea green/blue are exquisite colors for summer dressing.
Fashion experts says these hues “look great & appealing in summer”.
Tossing more light on the hues and styling, here are a couple of tips you can utilize:
– Soft exquisite pastel shades of pink like strawberry ice, rose, tints of pink, yellow and green look splendid and wonderful for summer dressing. They are all complimenting colors that truly liven up and light up any event.
– White is an adaptable summer color. Wearing white in this hot season remains a staple look and is a pattern that will stay in for long. There is no shading more new and fresh than white. At the point when worn from head to toe, it results in an exceptionally stylish, high-affect look. The all-white can be teamed upward with splendid boho accessories in cool shades of blue and turquoise.
– The great white cotton top, shirt or tunic is the ideal summer staple alongside denims (both skinny or boot cut with less flare is truly in design this season). This can be collaborated with classy yet tasteful tan shoes and a bag.
Also Read: Top Summer Fashion Trends You Need To Know
– Alternately, white bottoms, for example, long or short or denim skirts, wide leg culottes, flowy palazzos, skinny jeans can be collaborated with pastel or splendid shaded tops or tunics. Tops in shades and prints of blue can likewise be paired with white which brings down for the ideal cool windy summer look.
– Fabrics, cuts, styles can be utilized as a part of various hues. It’s essential to dress for your body sort. Key is to keep your look basic and disorder free, despite the fact that it can be amusing to play with colors and various patterns in this season.
– Fabrics like cotton, viscose, rayon crepe, flex or material surface are well-suited, while cuts, for example, free and flowy, square shaped, nitty gritty stitches – high low, scalloped – would go pretty well for this season.
– Traditional outlines like ikat, tie and color, block print add style to your clothes.
Image courtesy: Hindustantimes.com